Malfunctioning printers, copiers, fax machines means lost of time, less productivity and loss revenues. We know this is unacceptable; we will work to keep your equipment up and running.
From routine maintenance to "on call" service, we provide the highest level of quality for maintenance that your company requires to keep your printers working efficiently.
Our factory-trained, solutions-focused technicians bring many years of experience to each task. Our team delivers technical support and service for major brands of equipment.
Whether you're looking for someone to provide as-needed repairs and maintenance, or a printer management program, AdvanceImage.com is your service solution provider. Call or e-mail today to learn how we can help.
Assisting you with:
* Service and maintenance, all major brands of printers and related equipment
* Customized document management programs
* Technical support via telephone or Internet
To learn more about our service department, or for a tour of our Service Department, call 443-568-0160.
Choosing a service partner
How do you decide who to select for this important task?
Select a partner, not a vendor. Select a company that is committed to your business and will "jump through hoops" to get and keep your equipment functioning and on-line.
Here are some questions to ask when choosing a service provider:
1. Training. Does the service provider have factory certification to work on your equipment?
2. Experience. Does the service provider have sufficient experience in repairing the models that you own? How much formal training do the technicians have? Do they regularly attend training upgrade sessions?
3. Maintenance. Does the service provider place a strong emphasis on the importance of a regular maintenance schedule
4. Timing. How quickly can your service provider respond in case of an emergency? Does their schedule meet your needs?
5. References. Ask for names of some of the firms service clients. And call them to determine their level of satisfaction.
Service contract or on-call?
Once you have selected a service provider, consider the advantages of having a service contract, as opposed to an "on-call" arrangement. A service contract is often a desirable step to take for businesses who cannot afford to have "down time" on their equipment.
AdvanceImage.com services Baltimore, Washington DC, Northern VA areas.
Our Hourly Rate is 95 dollars a hour Plus parts